Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Russia

The promotion for the winter olympics is really accelerating at this point. There are many opportunities to see Sochi, Moscow, and beautiful views of olympic venues. Social media will give us all nearly unlimited opportunities to view and comment (see NBC olympics).

We have our own connection with the games. Quite a few olympians came through my Intro Psych class at the University of North Dakota. I claim no role in their success, but as far back as I can remember I found no reason to question their academic eligibility.

We have another type of connection. My wife has been to Russia several times and I went with her this summer. We have friends we have known over several years and if things go well some will be coming to visit this year.

Our images of Russia are a little more personal, but I thought I would share a few.







I saved over 1000 photos from the trip and most are available from my Flickr site.

No comments: